Is A Real Estate Virtual Assistant Worth Hiring?
The life of a real estate professional is always full. Between managing properties, networking with leads and clients, all the paperwork, appointment setting, and of course, real estate marketing. In total, there’s a lot of moving pieces to complete, and this just scratches the surface.
Most of those in real estate often think that there’s always more to be done, but the truth is that there´s not enough time to accomplish it all. The day only has 24 hours, and it’s just not enough.
Besides tending to business, we all have our personal lives as well, where we need to sleep, take care of our family, and hopefully giving ourselves some time too. When so many things go through your head in a single day and you start overthinking it all, your mind starts to give up and as a result, you become frustrated.
So, what does it take to get out of this crazy endless loop and stand out from the crowd in the highly competitive realm of real estate?
The answer is here!
By now, you’ve probably understood that you´re in dire need of an extra hand, so that you can stop juggling so many things at once and start focusing on the things which especially need your time and attention the most. In a fast-paced industry like this, where time is crucial in everything we do, it can be very beneficial to bring in some extra help to manage some or even most of the daily tasks and responsibilities for you. In doing so, you will get to spend your time focusing on the core selling activities which will make you a much more successful real estate investor.
If there’s one thing that successful people have learned how to do, it’s how to delegate. They have been wise enough to face the fact that they can´t do everything single-handedly. They simply decided that it was far more beneficial to focus on what matters the most to them. And the truth of the matter is, that they don´t want to do any boring tasks either!.
This is where a virtual assistant comes in. A eal estate virtual assistant who are experts in helping agents and brokers with their daily workloads can easily cover back office needs like paperwork, appointment setting, and managing emails. They are even good at checking MLS, managing CRMs, and many others.
Here is a list of different tasks a real estate VA can help get done:
- Fully organize your agenda on open house days while you’re out doing high-value tasks outside the office.
- Managing your social media accounts and creating an amazing online presence for your business.
- Managing nearly all your emails and answering general questions while also arranging visitations, if necessary.
- You may also have your VA act as an answering service when you’re not available to answer the phone.
- Take over on client follow-up tasks that commonly take place over the course of the buying process (further visiting, paperwork, inquiries, scheduling walkthroughs, etc.)
- A real estate virtual assistant can provide information with regards to properties, MLS, and other listing tasks.
- RE virtual assistants can even redesign or develop a whole new website/blog for you so it drives more traffic and interest.
- Schedule content to be posted automatically on all your social networks so you have a strong 24/7 online presence.
- Organize all your endless online documents and data so that you know exactly where to find them when you need it. Imagine having one central place for documents, organized and running smoothly!
- Your real estate virtual assistant can also handle all the tasks associated with creating, updating, and managing your property listings for you.
To wrap it all up:
So, now that you know, it´s your choice whether you want to concentrate only on what matters, and hire a real estate virtual assistant to handle all the above areas for you, or not. But one thing is for sure, you definitely won’t regret having an extra hand and seeing what it’s all about.